Thursday 10 December 2009

Soaker pattern testers wanted


5 testers needed to test knit or crochet one or more of my current patterns. I have tweaked the base soaker and lallypants soaker in particular.
I would also like some feedback on my waffley good soaker either from those who have made the latest version or from someone making it for the first time.
I will require all participants to add the knit/crochet to their ravelry projects page and convey their thoughts to me via my ravelry group.
As a thankyou all finished projects will be entered into a draw, the winning one shall receive 100g skein of hand dyed dk or aran, bfl or merino.
You will get 1 entry for each finished project.
Any questions? Mich x.

2 comments:

  1. I'd be happy to do one for you. I need to make another soaker for Mahe, he's 1 and a bit, does it matter what size?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the positions have been filled now. NZ wools I will contact you via Ravelry.
    Mich x.

    ReplyDelete