Sunday 22 February 2009

Katies Order started...

So your longies are finished Katie. I will be posting them in the morning. As you can see the journey we went on was a treasure hunt!

We set sail on a northerly heading, but the wind blew us off course. We were a bit lost for a while but a friendly whale found us and guided us back to land. After a rest on a desert island we set off again, only to come across some pirates. We managed to escape with our lives and the treasure map. Finally we found the X which marked the spot that the pirates treasure had been hidden.

All in time to be home or tea!

Hope you like them!















First Clue : We went on a journey with these!





Custom Order for a pair of red longies with a pirate theme.






2 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! Fab! Fab! Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. I love them!
    They are far better than I could possibly have imagined.
    I can't thank you enough.

    Glad it was such an adventure though!

    Wonderful - you have made my day!

    ReplyDelete