Wednesday 15 April 2009

Mitten Appeal Update.

Thankyou so much for the response I've had to the mitten appeal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


We have people knitting all over the world, I am amazed at the knitting love out there.


I thought I should say thankyou as they arrive,


the first pick is of some I have in my knitting bag, I'm using up my left over pure wool first (soft baby pure wool, not the itchy stuff)


The second picture is of the mittens Clair from Flowerpot tots has made. Thankyou Clair.


I know of at least 30 pairs waiting to be sent to me, so Thankyou to Teabelly, sugarfix and Chantelle. I'll update every now and then until our grand total of 100 pairs is reached.


One of the neonatal nurses called to see Cassie today. I told Annette of our goal, she was really pleased we were making mittens, they are always running out of them, she thought it may be because parents like to take a pair home as a happy keepsake of their little ones time in NICU.



I know that some Goddess Mums are making some over on www.mamapacks.co.uk Thankyou ladies.
I know some ladies on www.clothnappyaddicts.co.uk are making some. Thankyou also ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment