Monday 15 September 2008

Test knitting Is Going Well!



My very talented friend Kerry has test knitted the soaker pattern. She highlighted a couple of typo's for which I am eternally grateful. I had got to the stage where K3, P5 looked the same as K2 tog ;)

Ravelry have accepted the pattern on their database. So that's good. We decided to name the pattern 'Woollywumpkins Waffley Good Soaker' we like it.I'm just waiting for permission to use a pic I have of Kerry's finished project before I add it. Ok I have permission so here it is.


Other news,

I have been inundated with custom orders, which of course is a good thing. I have just finished these longies - designed by liz for her daughter.

I have also been asked to make a baby bootie version of scot's mens shoes and socks, like they wear with a kilt. I'm still on the first prototype, it's looking good so far. I'll take pics when they are finished.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the lovely compliment but they only look that good because of the wonderful pattern I had to work from!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thankyou right back at cha! lol! I am also very much liking your gothic rose version of the soaker!

    ReplyDelete